Sunday, April 10, 2011

Okay, so I know that I promised I would do a teenage doll, and I will!  Eventually...   But I keep designing these gowns that are sooo pretty on that website I mentioned.  Here they are:



I think they are more fun tan modern clothes...but oh well.  Anyway, I'm gonna draw the teen today if I have time.  My dear friends whose kids I've watched for almost two years are moving tomorrow.  I'm babysitting tonight and it's been very bittersweet.  I wrote a song for them.  Let me see if I can upload that:



This most likely won't work.  
So anyway, it's called Mayfield, after their last name.  And yes, I have copywrite and am entering it in a contest and will publish it.  So why am I putting on the world wide web?  I don't know.  I'm very trusting.  Haha!  Enjoy!

1 comment: