Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"Getting to Know Me"

Hello everyone!  Everyone being not so many people...yet!  This is my first blog so I assume people want to know a little bit about me.  (Or at least, what I'm willing to tell you!  Whahaha!  Although if you read this, you most likely know me.  But I need something to write.)  First of all my name is Claire.  I am the oldest of three girls and we live...["Don't say where you live."] on planent Earth...somewhere...(mystical music).  I am into music...like a lot.  I play piano, I compose, I write songs, I SING!!!  I want to be an opera singer.  I also write, and you can sample my "lovely" writing right here!  Every time I post!  Wasn't that a beautiful fragment?  Now my other love is why I started this blog.  It's for the less known side of me.  My crafty side.  Okay...I just realised how that sounds.  No, I am not sly or that sort of thing.  I do papercraft.  Sometimes I emboss cards or that sort of thing.  But when I have the most fun, is when I make paper dolls.  I've been drawing for a long time.  And while this is not really my passion and I can't compare myself to the greats, I can draw some cute or pretty paper dolls.  I can't draw guys, so that's why paper dolls make it easy!  In my sketches, when I want to draw a part of a story I end up half hiding any guy behind a tree.  Sorry!  But it's true!  But girls and dresses are what I grew up on!  So yes, I've had practice.  Some friends of mine told me I ought to post them for people with tips on how to make them and such.  So out comes the camera.  Just warning you, I get lazy and take a lot of webcam photos.  That way I can post right away.  So I hope you enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment