Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ode to "Joy"

Well...I know I've been neglecting you...but I finally drew my teenager and she looks soooo cool.  But then I lost her.  :(  I know I will find her, I'm just SOOOOOOO bummed!  Okay, so she had long kinda wavy blond hair with black streaks and heavy eyeliner.  I modeled her after Avril Lav-somethinghoweveryouspellthat.  I promise, it exists!  I just have no means of getting to it. 

Okay, so I really need ideas.  i'm going to start working on cards soon because Summer is coming and it's the season of parties! 

Also, I really really really have become obsessed with "My Fair Lady!"  I've been memorizing all her lines and songs, one of which I might do at a talent show...maybe.  So...

I"M GOING TO MAKE A PAPER DOLL SET FOR IT!!!

I bet you saw that coming, but Audrey Hepburn is just amazing and sooo beautiful and the clothes in the movie...amazing! 

That's my short update!  Bye!

-Claire-Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment