Sunday, June 5, 2011

So today has been quite the day!  The folks just got back from Florida, and a my did we party....ehem....I mean retionally take care of outselves with maturity.  Sure..................

Anyway, (don't you love my font!) we went to church and they were showing this promo vid for my youth group's talent show.  Well, the video was make like an American Idol parody showing the "too talented" acts that didn't make it.  Since they let everyone in, the acts were staged.  I could go into details about how funny they all were, but I will only talk about the funniest one to me, which you will have to put up with.  You love me?  Right?  Don't answer that.  It's too painful. 

So my favorite was called "The Wrong Brothers" and involved two of my class members respectivly refered to for (in case you ever try to hunt them down and sue them for making me die of laughter) Instagater and Lab.  Anyhow...they both danced to "Dynomite," Instagater with a sparkely green fedora which proptly fell off!  (Don't even ask about the nicknames, if you know, great!)  Lab did much better frankly, because the point was to make Instagater look like the short dork trying to copy the Lab.  Yes...it was strange.  Was I above laughter?  If you think that you're crazy!  My friend said they looked like "skinny white guys dancing" which again, was very true! 

One of them has two of the sweetest, cutest, most preflamma sisters in the WORLD!!!  But of couse, one of them just had to say something about her "hunky" brother's dancing.  Which is her new word.  And natrually, it had to be at church infront of her mom.  Considering her brother maybe is 80 lbs...well it's funny!  But right then, um..I beat a hasty retreat so as to not bring down the wrath of a mother onto my head, exploding from laughter! 

Yes, I pick on my class.  But still, they are amazing and I love them!!!  In context........please.  Whatev' y'all won't listen to m anyway.  Why do I even  try???  Now that school is out I really miss class, frankly because though we all (sorta) go to the same church, most of them treat me like I don't exist there.  :(

But it's not that bad.  After all, these are teenagers (mostly guys, the girls pay attention to me) we're talking about and when it comes down to it, how much attention do you want from them anyway???  As for me here and now...not much at all. 

Just as content as can be for now!  Ready to find out if I made youth chorus...ready to help with CCGD summer camp.  Ready to  see my dear little buddies who moved in Philly, ready to sleep.........

xoxo! 

Goodnight all y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment