Monday, March 28, 2011

Well I'm back.  It was a long busy weekend and I didn't feel like writing.  I had a concert on Sunday when I intended to post.  Sorry!  Anway, it seems my few fans want me to work on a modern teenager.  That's really out of my specialty, but I'm going yo try.  At the same time, people, please give me ideas to finish my faerie!  I've been neglecting her.  :(

Yes, in order to do that you must post a comment.  Is that really so hard???  I happen to love comments, but I don't have any...boohoo.  So if you love me, comment.  Please!

If you all can give me outifit ideas for the teenager too that would be helpful.  That also involves a comment.  And if you really love me, you can also ask me to make you a set.  Yes, I am nice that way.  I'm not asking for money, just a COMMENT!!!

Don't worry...I'm alright. 

Idea: should I make the teenager with two wigs and a flatiron to pretend to do her hair?

2 comments:

  1. Ollo!
    See, I commented! Happy now? I think you should use Stephanie as your model of a modren teenager. Mabye put freaky colored highlights in her her hair (the doll's, not Stephanie's!) Anyway, cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I should! That would be funny! Thanks for commenting! And liking the blog! But remember, you are still my personal blog because anyone could read this. And the world wide web isn't really my BFF.

    --Claire

    ReplyDelete