Monday, April 4, 2011

The Theater!

Hey everyone!  Sorry for not posting!  I had a crazy week.  First of all, my school did a play.  (I started to type "my play did a school"...that's how tired I am!)  Took up a ton of time.  I was waiting on a friend to e-mail me her pictures, but I didn't feel like waiting. 

In the few seconds of free time I had, I found a website where I could create vintage dresses like this one:

I don't love the sight for all its content, but this page was helpful and I will probably make a doll to go with it.  But don't think this means I'm done drawing!  That's the fun part!  This just saves some time.

The website does more than vintage, and I will use it for my teenage doll!  Thanks for all the comments!  Gtg!

--Claire

1 comment:

  1. Quit you griping! I just sent you the pictures. But, like I said, they're all horrible!

    ReplyDelete