Sunday, May 15, 2011

Repunzel

Hey peoples!!!  I am very bored because my 2 sissys are sick with some stomach bug and I am locked in my room because it's finals week and I get sick super easily and don't you love my run ons!?  SOOOOOOOO just warning you, this is gonna be a super weird entree...

Look!!!  RINGLETS!!!  I DID IT!!!

And here's another cute one:
I had fun with editing!

Anyway...

I finally picked a song for tomorrow!!!  It's called "Long Time Ago."  I learned it in choir my first year, but never forgot it, so it must have been special...haha!  Anyway, it's really pretty and I already know it!  These are the words:

On the lake where drooped the willow
Long time ago
Where the rock threw back the billow
Brighter than snow
Dwelt a maid beloved and cherished
By high and low
But the Autumn leaf she perished
Long time ago
Rock and tree and flowing water
Long time ago
Bird and bee and blossom taught her
Love's spell to know
Well to my fond word she listened
Murmuring low
Tenderly her blue eyes glistened
Long time ago

Pretty, eh?  I love the tune, and it's in the perfect key!  And yes, Lizzie, I came up with it...ON MY OWN!!!  So now I am sportsmanlike!  *pic pops up of me as a puny stick-figure and suddenly grows strong and athletic*....yeah...not gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment