Saturday, December 3, 2011

December!!!

Okay, so my friends are always asking me about my hair, even strangers.  For concerts, and every day I have countess ideas and expiriments.  I've considered getting a vlog on YouTube...but I'm not so crazy about that idea.  I don't have the ideal hair for this.  It's long and very fine, but it's also very easy to work with and thanks to my life-saver NuMe curling wand, curling is no trouble.  I am in love with my wand! 

So, I've decided all during the month of December to try and post a hair tutorial almost every day.  Not quite, since I'm busy a lot, but I do really love doing it.  And I've got a few stocked up so that not much of a problem if I can't film that day.

So, here's the first!  Enjoy!  It's raw and unedited so bere with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment